Introduction to Sivananda Yoga Workshop
On: 14:00 to 15:00
At: Barefoot Barn, Mill St., Chagford
Organised By: Viveka Gardens
Contact: Fiona Law 01837 880050
Are you looking to try yoga or develop your practice?
Would you like to establish a routine that energises and relaxes you physically and mentally?
Do you prefer to connect to a traditional form of yoga?
In this workshop:
- Demonstration and practice with the 12 basic poses of the Sivananda class
- Intro to breathing exercises - pranayama - and their benefits
- Techniques of yogic relaxation
- Elements of the wider context of yoga and spiritual aims
Special taster price of £15 includes:
- tea & snack
- time for brief one-to-one consultation
- half price voucher for your first class or 10% off any day retreat until Easter
Suitable for those with basic fitness and mobility. All welcome.
'Natural, peaceful and authentic, not just an exercise class'
Yoga classes with Fiona continue on Wednesdays 9.30 - 11 at the Barefoot Barn and other local venues at other times.